AGM ANNUAL REPORT 2019 - AVAILABLE HERE
Thank you to everyone that attended our AGM whether in person or via zoom.
We welcome Chris Bromley as Treasurer and Kevin Smith as Arena Manager to the Board. We look forward to your contributions and service to the Community Club. The OBCC would like to thank Mike Erickson and Mike Beaulieu for their time serving on the Board. Their experience and knowledge of the facility’s inner workings, it’s history and all it’s intricacies were certainly an invaluable asset!
- Provincial gathering restrictions are in place. Rinks remain unsupervised.
- Practice physical distancing by keeping a safe distance of at least two metres (approximately six feet) from anyone who does not live in the same household.
- Wash and sanitize hands properly before and after use.
- Casual playing of hockey and ringette is allowed. Organized practices and games are NOT PERMITTED.
- Changerooms and washrooms will remain closed – it is recommended that participants arrive dressed in skating attire, with the exception of wearing skates.
- Wear CSA-approved helmets and protective equipment (e.g. hockey gloves) – while this is not mandatory, it is strongly recommended.
- Do not share equipment, including skates, gloves, hockey sticks and personal water bottles.
- Gather all your belongings before exiting the rink.
- Do not litter, and place disposable personal protective equipment, such as gloves or masks, into the garbage bin when done with them.
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve or a tissue to prevent further transmission of germs, and avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Do not visit parks, community centres and skating rinks if you are not feeling well.
ONE INSURANCE ARENA IS OPEN UNDER THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
* 1 on 1 instruction - up to 6 instructor/skater combinations per hour
* Family units
* Full ice, half ice, and smaller spaces available to rent
* Rentals available on M/W/F, Saturday & Sunday
Email Neoma at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to book
THE OUTDOOR RINK IS OPEN! The lights go on at dusk and turn off at 11pm.
The ODR is not available for rent.
Help us keep the rinks open! Everyone using the rink is expected to follow all provincial guidelines and gathering restrictions at all times. More information is below and can be found at
When using an outdoor rink, it’s important to follow these guidelines so everyone can enjoy a safe and fun skate: